This is actually the reason I “forgot” to activate my bank account and pick up my black pants from the tailor shop! I got so into editing this video. I am just a beginner so please excuse my work. Haha!
It was my cousin Princess’s birthday so she invited us to have dinner at her and her sibs’ place in Manila. We thought of making a music video of Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. Honestly, the video made by a group of Filipino celebrities inspired us to make our own! Their video (posted below) gained 1.2 million hits in 2 or 3 weeks!
Of course, we’re not expecting to hit that but I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we did making it. Here is our version (I edited the old one and this is the improved version).
- Notice that we were wearing pajama-like outfits in the indoor scenes. Princess, a med intern, “required” us to wear scrub suits. She wanted it to be a scrub suit party! (Yeah, she had a lot of laundry after, including the jackets).
- It was Nikki’s and Princess’s first time to hear the song Call Me Maybe.
- We started with the video a little late because we had to wait for MM, a nurse. Her duty that day ended at 10 PM and a travel time of 1 hour, we started at around 11 PM.
- Our cousin Dave, Princess’s brother, was already sleeping when we did the indoor scenes. He was at the upper bed.
- Princess was holding a Bacardi Gold bottle that we were drinking before we started filming.
- MM covered the bunk bed to hide the mess but because we’re so unruly, the blanket kept falling.
- Princess had a duty in the hospital the following day so she wasn’t present in the swimming pool scenes.
I will surely miss this kind of “happynings” and these lovely girls!